Castleton Technology Plc Acquires Kypera Holdings Limited
Castleton, the software and managed services provider to the public and not-for-profit sectors, is pleased toannounce that on 29th January 2016, it acquired Kypera Holdings Limited for a net cash consideration of £3.5 million.
- Kypera provides fully integrated housing management and finance software to over 140 customers
- Offices in the UK and Australia, as well as a presence in New Zealand and South Africa offering further international opportunities for the Group
- Sales of £2.4 million, of which 55% are recurring, and EBITDA of £0.4 million for the year to 31 October 2015
- Strategic acquisition which enables Castleton to offer the only truly integrated, single Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") platform solution in the social housing sector
- Providing unrivalled functionality in an on premise, hybrid or fully hosted offering via Castleton Managed Services
- A unique "one stop" proposition to the sector
- Kypera's system uses the latest Microsoft.NET technology;
- Providing powerful and versatile reporting options
- Offering lower purchase, implementation, training and maintenance costs
- Compatible with Castleton's existing product set
- Group now supports over 500 of the UK's total 1,700 social housing associations
Ian Smith, Chief Executive of Castleton, said:
"This is a critical acquisition for us. Kypera adds a whole new level to Castleton's offer. We are now the only truly integrated, single ERP platform solution able to meet every aspect of our customers' needs - the only "one stop shop" serving the sector. Kypera also increases our international reach, something we are planning to build on in the future."
Castleton offers a range of software and infrastructure services to the public and not-for-profit sectors, providing its customers with significant improvements in service, performance and insight. The acquisition of Kypera adds a powerful dimension to Castleton's services to the social housing sector, enabling the Group to offer a unique end-to-end solution to its customers.
Further Details on Kypera
Kypera has developed a modern housing and finance management system using the latest Microsoft.NET technology. The system enables customers to handle critical operational and management processes within their organisations more effectively and efficiently. Kypera's complete in-house solution includes scoping, project management, implementation, importing of historic data, testing and training.